Bonus: If you donate a dress at this event, you’ll receive two FREE tickets for admission into the show ($30 value).
Goal: This is San Diego’s 4th year, and The Princess Project’s goal is to give 1,000+ dresses to San Diego high school girls through dress giveaways this spring.
Sunday, February 26, 2012
11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Where (You will find the Princess Project dress drop-off in front of the Bridal Show.)
Sheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa
5480 Grand Pacific Drive
Carlsbad, CA 92008
- Dresses MUST be from 2006 to present.
- Dresses MUST be dry-cleaned and on hangers.
- Dresses MUST be prom dresses, formal gowns, or fancy party dresses.
- Accessories and dresses MUST be stylish, clean, and in excellent condition.
- Garments that are out of style (i.e., purchased before 2006)
- Garments that have not been dry-cleaned
- Casual or semi-formal clothing
- Wedding dresses
- Tuxedos or men’s clothing
San Diego, CA 92111
7511 La Jolla Blvd.
La Jolla, CA 92037
3790 Via De La Valle, Suite 213
Del Mar, CA 92014
1831 Westcliff Drive
Newport Beach, CA 92660