Our mission at Margaret’s is simply to offer the finest of couture cleaning and repair services, all under one roof. To accomplish this we emphasize excellence through craftsmanship, assuring that the work performed is the best possible and that our customer’s expectations are always met or exceeded.
Quality Through Craftsmanship
- Knit garments are measured, blocked & depilled with each cleaning
- Couture & fragile items are hand cleaned when necessary
- Specialty items, including purses & handbags, are hand detailed by skilled craftsmen
Crystal Clear Solutions
- Virgin solvents used with each cleaning
- Whites stay brilliantly white
- No solvent odors left in your clothes
- Garments won’t shrink
Meticulous Garment Finishing
- No shine, seam impressions or double creases
- You can trust your finest couture gowns and articles to Margaret’s
Uncommon Attention to Detail
- Inspectors assure that there are no loose hems, broken or missing buttons
- Personal preferences saved in an individual customer profile
- Every order is inspected to assure that we followed your specific instructions
- We really do listen to you & attend to the smallest details!
- Sweaters, leathers, napkins, purses, blankets, etc. are returned to you in our custom breathable storage bags!
- Garments are individually wrapped & tissue padded
- Custom hangers & clip hangers used generously
Full Complement of Services
- Servicing the discriminating consumer properly includes much more than spot removal
- Specialty services include leather and suede cleaning, handbag cleaning and repair, shoe repair, costume jewelry repair, silver smithing, and reknitting, to name a few.
- All services are performed in house by skilled artisan technicians
Five-Star Customer Service
- Our Customer Service Department always strives for the same “5-Star Customer Service” offered by world-class resorts, including regular pick-up and delivery at your location.
A Rodeo Valentino boutique’s heartbroken client brought into their store what was a brand-new purse that she had recently purchased from them. Unfortunately, this beautiful lambskin bag with contrasting quilted stitching and studded accents was destroyed entirely (or so they all thought) by a hand sanitizer spill. The client was going to throw it away...until they recommended Margaret’s Cleaners. They had learned over the years that if there was any chance of successful cleaning or repairs of high-end items, Margaret’s was the only place to go.
Margaret’s did not disappoint them!
When it was delivered back to the store the
Here are some of the comments we heard...
“An amazing save”... “Truly astonishing”...
“Looks new again”...
“As though damage never happened”...
“Absolutely spectacular work!”
Margaret’s is hands down, THE BEST!”
— The staff at the Rodeo Drive
I brought my wedding dress here for bridal alterations and had the pleasure of working with Naomi, the seamstress. Naomi was sweet, funny, and patient. She brought the hem in for my chest, waistline, and length and also added bra cups to my dress. My wedding dress was tailored perfectly to my body and I felt comfortable and beautiful in my dress on the day of the wedding. I'm so happy with how it turned out and am so happy I went with this company!
Convenience without compromise
Don’t trust your treasured articles to an unproven dry cleaner or shoe repair shop. Our worldwide CleanByMail® service cleans and repairs your handbags, ties, leathers, suedes, sweaters, knits, and even preserves your wedding gown quickly and safely, no matter where you live.
We’ve developed our custom shipping boxes and carefully package each garment properly for protection. In addition, you can submit an estimate request on our website (along with photos of your item) and obtain a CleanByMail® request form to accompany your order.
Video consultations for advice are available with one of our expert technicians.CLEANBYMAIL® REQUEST
North America’s most recommended
Since 1995 we have partnered with the world’s finest couture retailers and boutiques to maintain their full range of stock merchandise, assist with customer spot, and damage issues and provide cost effective garment, leather, handbag and uniform cleaning.LEARN MORE
New from our blog
THE BEST IN THE WEST Fashion Week El Paseo
Margaret’s returns as a contributing sponsor to celebrate 16 years of style at the West Coast’s most significant consumer fashion show, Fashion Week El Paseo, to be held March 17-23,...Read more
Luxury cleaning service Margaret’s partners with OpenLuxury
OpenLuxury and Margaret’s Cleaners have partnered to expand their luxury services offerings! Margaret’s is a family-run company that first began in 1953 and has been owned and operated by the...Read more
A Glossary of Fibers
Two basic types of protein fibers are primarily used in Textile Industry: Wool and silk. Because of their availability and suitability to produce in bulk, these two natural protein fibers...Read more