The Princess Project is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that provides free prom dresses and accessories to high school girls who cannot otherwise afford them. Thanks to the gracious efforts of hundreds of volunteers, donors, and corporate partners, thousands of young women are able to attend prom. The Princess Project outfitted more than 18,000 young women since 2002, and the numbers continue to grow.
- Dresses MUST be from 2006 to present.
- Dresses MUST be dry-cleaned and on hangers.
- Dresses MUST be prom dresses, formal gowns or fancy party dresses.
- Accessories MUST be stylish, clean and in excellent condition.
- Garments that are out of style (i.e., purchased before 2006)
- Garments that have not been dry-cleaned
- Casual or semi-formal clothing
- Wedding dresses
- Tuxedos or men’s clothing
Can’t get to Margaret’s to donate? Make a financial contribution!
For more information on how to volunteer or donate, email The Princess Project or visit the website.
San Diego, CA 92111
7511 La Jolla Blvd.
La Jolla, CA 92037
3790 Via De La Valle, Suite 213
Del Mar, CA 92014
1831 Westcliff Drive
Newport Beach, CA 92660